Tuesday, May 09, 2006

friends FOREVER!!!11!

Oh dear! Poor David Blaine. I tell you my heart just sank. Poor, poor David.
As a tribute I am going to cover my face in strawberry jam this August and have thousands of wasps and bees swarm all over my face for TWO whole weeks, I will then spend ten days inside a shark eating chum. All donations will be given to a charity of David's choice.

I remember a while ago when David spent a while in London hanging out in one of those "eye pods", I read an article where someone portrayed a feeling of nationalistic pride at the fact that so many people were pelting his bubble with all kinds of crap. Of course this could not happen in any other country, especially the United States.

I don't want to sound like a miserable bastard but I think if I had been in London then I too would have probably thrown an object in Mr Blaine's direction. I'm not really a REAL moaning faced Jock but the little things are starting to annoy me a little too much. Of course whenever I travel I get into the swing, I AM able to cast off that miserly British/Scottish greeting faced expression that I can become too attached to.

So please, don't let my face put you off when you're coming to see us on tour, right?
I only mention this because a certain female member of the band (who isn't the singer) has made a few wee comments regarding my temperament recently. Please remember that in my heart I LOVE YOU and YOU....ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, HUMANS, MUSIC LOVERS with your smiling faces with eyebrows and cheeks, your bodies with legs and arms all over the place.
Looking forward to it.
Lee (Your new BEST FRIEND)

4 Comments:

Blogger skyclassic said...

hi there ,

i am Jan , From Hong Kong.
your new song "Tears for Affairs" is perfect. This is the greatest song that i've ever listened to during 2006. million thanks!
I've written a blog about your ablum. However, its all in Chinese. Anyway, i love you all.

Jan.
www.skyclassic.blogspot.com

6:34 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

aw oops I love you really Lee

3:58 pm  
Blogger MiArrebato said...

Hi,
I'm MiArrebato from Spain.
When are you coming around?
Looking forward to listening to you!!!

9:34 pm  
Blogger pas de nom said...

David Blaine certainly performs miracles, while maintaining a sexually attractive physical appearance...take that, Jesus.

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home